WELCOME TO THE 2018 WHITNEY ZOO-TO-DO AUCTION
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH THE NEW ORLEANS PELICANS!
As a Zoo-To-Do auction participant, your contribution will support conservation education
as we celebrate the return of lions to Audubon Zoo!
Boards open for bidding on Friday, April 13th at 5:00 p.m.
Boards close on Monday, May 7th. See below for specific closing times.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW AS A BIDDER:
- Registration, bidding, and checkout can all be done from your smartphone, computer, or tablet.
- You can bid on items prior to, during, and after the event.
- If you don't have a smartphone or tablet to bring to the event, we've got you covered! We'll have attendants with iPads at each auction board helping you make your bids throughout the event.
- You do not need to attend Zoo-To-Do to bid on auction items. Bidding is open to everyone!
- Boards will go live on Friday, April 13 at 5:00 p.m. CST.
- Boards will close after the event on Monday, May 7.
- Board A closes at 8:00 p.m. CST.
- Board B closes at 8:30 p.m. CST.
- Board C closes at 9:00 p.m. CST.
- If you have any questions about Zoo-To-Do or how to use this site, contact zootodo@AudubonInstitute.org.