Welcome to the Weekday School 2018 Benefit Gala!
Get ready to place your bets... You'll be transported to Churchill Downs during this magical evening. Enjoy delicious southern food, mint juleps, fun derby hats, horse racing games, a silent auction and great conversation with fellow Weekday families.
Other highlights of the event will include restaurant and wine grabs, raffle, a live auction featuring artwork by the children of Weekday and other great items, all of which benefit the Weekday Tuition Assistance Fund.
SILENT AUCTION ITEM HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
LIVE AUCTION HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- An exclusive membership to the Manhattan Cricket Club, a members-only social club featuring the finest selection of cocktails.
- A Ski-in / Ski-out one week stay at a condo at the First Tracks Lodge in Whistler, BC.
- A three-night stay at the all-inclusive Moon Palace Resort in Jamaica
- Please help us secure items for the silent auction. We are seeking items such as vacation home and hotels stays, sports and entertainment tickets, restaurant and spa gift certificates, and VIP experiences. The donation form and a sample solicitation letter are available in the left navigation bar.
- Working with our famous Ms. Mary Holden (Weekday's art teacher), your child will create artwork for a customized Egret chair by Face Chairs.
- The World According to Kids video, a time capsule video covering one or more years of your child's life.
- Class artwork by each class. Click here for past examples.
- Each family's tuition account has been charged $100 for one book of tickets. Sell them to your friends, family, and colleagues and keep the cash, or fill in your own name, turn them into Willie Ramos in the School office, and you're done! (If you haven't received yours, please pick them up from Willie.)
- Highest selling class wins a pizza party with our own Head of School Jennifer Grogan. So once you've sold your first book, you can pick up additional blank books from Willie.
And we're off! Each Weekday family receives two tickets to the Gala (the cost of which has already been absorbed by your fundraising fees), but your RSVP is required (check this space in January)
. You may also purchase additional tickets for friends and family for $125 each.
The participation of each Weekday family is essential to make our fundraising efforts a success.