Auction closes ten minutes after the conclusion of the show.
CHECK-OUT BEGINS 20 MINUTES AFTER AUCTION CLOSE.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
- The Latino Community Foundation does not assume any risk for the authorship of any property described in this catalog.
- All property is sold “as is” and in no event shall the Latino Community Foundation be responsible for the correctness of the catalog, nor any representation as to the authenticity described by the donor.
- ANY LOT NOT SOLD AT THE MINIMUM BID WILL BE WITHDRAWN FROM THE AUCTION.
- Should a dispute arise between bidders, or should the Latino Community Foundation doubt the validity of any bid, the Latino Community Foundation shall have the absolute right to resolve the dispute, re-offer, re-sell or withdraw the lot in question.
- All bids are final and there will be no exchanges or refunds.
- Winners will be notified either during the Auction, via text, e-mail, or by telephone call.
- Submission of a winning bid constitutes an agreement between the bidder and the Latino Community Foundation to assume responsibility for payment. All payments are due within five (5) business days of notification. Payment will be accepted by cash; check made payable to Latino Community Foundation; or major credit card (MasterCard, Visa, American Express).
- The cost of all shipping arrangements for items not picked up the night of the event are the responsibility of the purchaser. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to contact 415.236.4028 or email email@example.com with the arrangements for shipping.
- Only that portion of the winning bid which is above the estimated value of the item is tax deductible as a charitable contribution in accordance with certain provisions of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Reservations for all trips must be mutually arranged with the donor. All trips are subject to availability. Tips are generally not included in restaurant gift certificates, unless otherwise indicated. Gift certificates and trips must be used within one year unless otherwise noted.
- Where applicable, a Letter of Authenticity will be provided for items sold in the Auction.
All terms including but not limited to merchandise, services, trips, airline vouchers, and event tickets,
must be used by May 4, 2019, unless otherwise noted.