Uncork a world of possibilities and hope for the kids who need it most!
Thursday, May 1, 2014, 6-8 p.m., Bossa Nova
123 7th Street, Downtown Pittsburgh
The evening will include:
Electronic bidding for silent auction through 501 Auctions using your iPhone, Droid or Blackberry. The highest bidder will win a trip to Walt Disney World®.
- Commemorative Wine Glasses
- Tempting Tapas with each Wine Station and The Melting Pot Chocolate Fountain
- An Eclectic Array of Wines to Sample
- A Full Selection of Fabulous Auction Items
- Capital Wine & Spirits, LLC Mystery Wine Sale and Magic
- On or Before April 17, 2014: $50
- After April 17, 2014 and at the door: $65
- Designated Driver: $35
Please contact Make-A-Wish at (412) 471-9474.
Make-A-Wish® Greater Pennsylvania and West Virginia is a non-profit organization that grants wishes to children, aged 2 ½ to 18, with life-threatening medical conditions. Currently, the local chapter is one of the most active in the country, having fulfilled more than 15,000 wishes. For more information, please call Make-A-Wish at (800) 676-9474 or visit its Web site at greaterpawv.wish.org.
A copy of the official registration and financial information may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll-free, within Pennsylvania, 1-800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.