FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
You're on the list! We're rolling out the Red Carpet for Good Grief's 8th Annual Gala, A Night Among Our Stars
! Party the night away with Good Grief VIPs as we celebrate and support this important mission. Red Carpet attire encouraged. You don't want to miss this event!
How can I get involved?
How do I purchase tickets?
- Purchase a ticket: Be a Good Grief VIP! Purchase event tickets today!
- Become an event sponsor: Our partners not only appreciate the opportunity to showcase their brand, they also understand their generosity directly supports our programs for children and families. Sponsor our event now!
- Advertise in the Playbill: What a great way to show your support of Good Grief while providing exposure for your brand to the Good Grief community. Advertise with us!
- Donate to the Wine Pull: Donate a bottle of your favorite wine and we will add it to our Wine Pull. Each bottle should be worth at least $25. Contact email@example.com for more information.
- Make a Gift: Unable to join us on the October 11th? Make a gift online! All gifts make a difference for grieving families.
- Help us reach your community by spreading the word about Good Grief and A Night Among Our Stars. There are many ways to get involved just let us know how and when you can help. Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 908-522-1999 x8002.
Purchase tickets online or call 908-522-1999 x8002
What is the cost to attend?
The cost of an individual ticket for A Night Among Our Stars
is $250. Sponsorship packages also include a set number of tickets, depending on your level of support. Click here
for more information about included tickets in sponsorship packages.
How do I learn more about sponsorship opportunities?
For additional sponsorship information, contact Katie Comerford at 908-522-1999 x8002 or email@example.com.
Where does the money you raise go?
Good Grief is 100% privately funded and our programs are free to families. All funds raised from A Night Among Our Stars
will go directly to support the children and families we serve.
Where is Good Grief's A Night Among Our Stars Taking Place?
The 2018 Good Grief Gala, A Night Among Our Stars
will be held at The Park Savoy Estate. The Park Savoy Estate is located in Florham Park, New Jersey, just minutes from Routes 287, 78 and 24. The GPS address is: 236 Ridgedale Avenue Florham Park, NJ 07932
If I can’t make it, will you refund my ticket?
Registration for this event is non-refundable and non-transferable. If you are unable to attend, we will consider your registration a gift to Good Grief.
Who do I contact with questions?
Contact Katie Comerford at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 908-522-1999 x8002.