FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Good Grief invites you to join us at the Speakeasy Soirée. Step into the classiest joint in town and be transported back to the era of Moonshine, Cool Cats, and Red Hot Jazz.
Sip and celebrate the night away as you peruse the silent auction items, mingle with friends and support Good Grief’s kids and families.
How can I get involved?
Our Speakeasy Soiree is almost sold out! Only a limited number of tickets remain!
But there are many ways you can support the children and families of Good Grief.
How do I purchase tickets?
- Purchase a ticket: If we sell out, please add your name to our Waiting List. We will notify you as tickets if tickets become available as we get closer to the event. Purchase Event Tickets Today!
- Become an event sponsor: Our partners not only appreciate the opportunity to showcase their brand, they also understand their generosity directly supports our programs for children and families. Sponsor our event now!
- Advertise in the ad journal: What a great way to show your support of Good Grief while providing exposure for your brand to the Gg community. Advertise with us!
- Donate to the Whiskey & Wine Pull: Donate a bottle of your favorite Spirit or Vintage and we will add it to our Whiskey & Wine Pull. Each bottle should be a minimum of $25 in value. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Make a gift: Unable to join us on the October 20th? Make a gift online! All gifts make a difference for grieving families.
- Help us reach your community by spreading the word about Good Grief and the Great Pumpkin Ball! There are many ways to get involved just let us know how and when you can help. Contact us at: email@example.com or call 908-522-1999 x8002.
We are currently Sold Out, but you may add your name to our Waiting List and we will notify you if tickets become available.
What is the cost to attend?
The cost of an individual ticket for the Great Pumpkin Ball is $250. Sponsorship packages include a set number of tickets, depending on your level of support. See Sponsorship
for more information about included tickets.
How do I learn more about sponsorship opportunities?
For additional sponsorship information, contact Ginny Needham-Doyle at 908-522-1999 x8002 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Where does the money you raise go?
Good Grief is 100% privately funded and our programs are free to families. All funds raised from The Great Pumpkin Ball
go directly to support the children and families we serve.
Where is the Great Pumpkin Ball?
The 2017 Great Pumpkin Ball will be held at Canoe Brook Country Club. Canoe Brook is located in Short Hills, New Jersey, near the junction of Routes 24 and 78 and just minutes from both the New Jersey Turnpike and Garden State Parkway. The Club is adjacent to The Short Hills Mall, just 20 miles from New York City and only 20 minutes from Newark International Airport. The GPS address is: 1108 Morris Turnpike, Short Hills, NJ 07078.
If I can’t make it, will you refund my ticket?
Registration for this event is non-refundable and non-transferable. If you are unable to attend, we will consider your registration a gift to Good Grief.
Who do I contact with questions?
Please feel free to contact us at: email@example.com
or call 908-522-1999 x8002.