Lawn Party Under the Stars
Saturday, May 19th 6-11 p.m.
The 12th annual Lawn Party Under the Stars promises to be the best one yet. We have elevated the "backyard bash" to new heights. Please support our programs for individuals with autism by attending this one-of-a-kind event in Birdneck Point at the home of Larry and Sharon Slipow.
Purchase Event Tickets NOW
You can look forward to:
- Mouth-watering food, including an oyster "island", passed hors d'oeuvres, and an impressive spread catered by our beloved community partners, Baker's Crust and Coastal Grill.
- Top-shelf open bars (yes, multiple!)
- Music by local sensations, Strictly Bizzness
- Exquisite Live and Silent Auctions
- Complimentary satellite parking with shuttling to the event
- Attire: Garden chic (please note this is an outdoor event)
Support the cause and join the party, because "Children with Autism are Children First."
Board of Directors:
The Lawn Party organizers extend our sincerest gratitude to the Board and thank them for their talents, time, and dedication.
- Toby Adamson: BB&T Scott and Stringfellow
- John Alspaugh: Associates in Plastic Surgery
- Pat Alspaugh (Vice President): Parties for Particular People
- Saunders Bohan (Secretary)
- Pam Clendenen (Executive Director): Families of Autistic Children in Tidewater
- Neil Marino: NJ Marino Group
- Duncan McDuff
- George Metzger (Treasurer): RP55 Group
- Larry Slipow: Slipow, Robusto, & Kellam, PC
- Sharon Slipow (President): Virginia Beach Community Services Board