HOW TO BID
You will need to register. Click on the Sign In button in the upper right corner. If you have previously registered on the site or purchased tickets, simply enter your login information. If this is your first time on the sign, click "Register Now".
You will be prompted to fill in your first and last name, email and billing address, cell phone number and password to go with your registration. You will also be asked to Pre-Register your credit card information (credit card number, expiration, and cvc code). Please note that your card will not be charged unless you win an item at the end of the auction or make a donation.
Once you click register, you will receive a confirmation email and text message. Click on the link in either message and you will automatically be redirected to the event site and logged into your account. To avoid having to sign in using your email and password, feel free to utilize the link in those confirmation messages at any point.
Please note: Your link is unique to your profile. Do not share this link with friends and family.
Instead, encourage them to register at www.501auctions.com/comeasyouart/register.
Registering to bid is not the same as buying a ticket. If you would like to attend the event please purchase a ticket and you will then be prompted to register to bid.
Simply visit the auction site on your smartphone, tablet or computer. You do not need to download an app or open a separate browser.
Select “Click here to Bid” on the homepage and you will be presented with the following options:
• Search by Item Number or Keyword – enter item name or number and hit search, which will take you to the item page to place a bid
• View All - see all auction items
• Categories – browse items by category
• My Items – items you have bid on or are “watching”
Bids can be placed via smart phone, tablet or computer.
HOW DO I PLACE A BID?
To place a bid, select an item and choose “Bid”; the software will automatically display the current bid amount and you will be asked by pop-up screen to confirm your bid. A second box will appear to let you know if you are currently winning the item. If someone has outbid you, you will be asked to enter in a higher bid.
FOR EASIER BIDDING YOU CAN ALSO DO THE FOLLOWING:
• Change the bid amount – you can manually enter any amount that is greater than the “next bid”
• Set a maximum bid – So that you don’t risk getting outbid at the last minute, everyone is encouraged to set a max bid. The auction software will automatically raise your bid by a pre-determined increment until your maximum bid has been met or the silent auction ends.
• Watch Item – add an item to your “My Items” list for easy reference later
Once you have bid on an item, you can keep track of your bids under the "My Items" icon on your mobile device.
When the silent auction closes, you will receive a text message if you won an item(s). Please go to the check-out area to finalize your purchase and pick up your items. Please do not take your items until you have talked with an auction worker to verify your payment and items.
Thank you for supporting the auction!