Welcome to the auction website for Christ Church’s 25th Anniversary Ministries Benefit on Thursday, May 10, 2018, at 6:30 p.m.
On this very special evening, we will recognize “Love in Service" volunteers who have founded or have expanded our outreach ministries in New York City, nationally and abroad.
Together, we can contribute to the growth of Christ Church’s mission and outreach for another 25 years. Even if you can't come to the benefit, you can participate in the auction. The silent auction will begin on this website at 11 a.m. on May 10. Just click on View All Items and do your bidding. Help us reach our goal of $300,000!
The money raised at the benefit funds an entire year of outreach programming, including:
* El Nido and The Reading Corner, which support parents with 0-3-year-old children in the Washington Heights/Inwood area of Manhattan. The neighborhood-based program's goal is to improve the lives of young children, provide parent and caregiver education and connect families with city services.
* Sharing Table, where every Sunday night volunteers serve a hot meal to the homeless and hungry.
* Methodist Home for Nursing and Rehabilitation in the Riverdale neighborhood of the Bronx, where volunteers share their musical and artistic talents with the residents, or simply sit and talk.
* Hurricane relief in Puerto Rico, where Christ Church will send a team in October to help the rebuilding efforts.
* Support for our partners in Cartagena, Colombia, where education, spiritual growth, and micro-finance initiatives are bringing hope to an entire community.